Thank You for Considering Partnering with Us!
We are passionate about taking the Gospel to the world, and are thrilled to know that you share this passion with us. It is our calling to assist the poor by means of supporting the orphan, window and homeless in the largely neglected areas around the world.
Participating with us can be done through indirect or direct involvement. Please click HERE to learn about direct participation opportunities. Below you will find options for indirect or virtual involvement, namely Praying, Donating and Word of Mouth. Do let us know if you have other ideas that are not mentioned below.
The Scriptures tell us that every believer has a unique calling, a work within the God’s Kingdom – we simply have to find God’s purpose!
- Please help us praying for our brothers in sisters in need, so that their faith may be strengthened in the time of suffering and the Lord will provide to their spiritual and physical needs according to his will.
- Also, pray especifically for the missionaries, pastors, evangelists, travelling or living in location of the ministries. Many of them face hardships we cannot even fanthom, and even persecution for the name of the Lord.
- Pray that the Lord will send more ‘workers to the fields’, and that the Spirit of God will guide you as to how He wants you to be actively involved in his work.
Your financial support enables us to work on your behalf and/or to send it entirely to the ministry you wish to support! Please click HERE to give as the Lord prompts you.
Also, if you scroll down in our website, you can easily give through our Donate Button!
Spreading the Word
Your own story as a transformed person is the most powerful testimony to God’s unlimited love for the world. Help us spread the word about the need of the Gospel locally and internationally, with your family, your friends, your church and home group. Messiah Missions is always open and looking for individuals committed to Christ, passionate for the soul for God’s Kingdom.
Also, you can use the following tools to share our information with your friends, family and church:
1) Sharing the Clip of our work in India and the great need there is in that country
2) Sharing the News from our Pastors, their prayer requests and advances in the field
3) Joining our Facebook community by clicking ‘Like’ on our Facebook Page in order to be connected with other supporters:
4) Also consider becoming a member of our Facebook group if you wish to receive our Facebook updates on your e-mail inbox:
5) Receiving our occasional E-mail updates in your inbox in order to have current information about our ministry (we will not share your information with any third parties). Subscribe on right!